Password Decoder for WinSCP 1.5SecurityXploded – Freeware –
It supports dual mode of password recovery from Windows registry as well as from WinSCP configuration file (WinSCP.ini). On start, it automatically detects WinSCP config file if any present and displays it.
You can not only use it to recover passwords from local system but also from configuration file on remote system. Once recovered, you can backup the password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file.
Here are the key features & benefits,
* Instantly find & recover all the stored login passwords from WinSCP
* Support password recovery from Windows Registry as well as from WinSCP configuration file
* Recover passwords from local as well as remote computer
* Recover password of any length and complexity.
* Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
* Fully Portable, no need to install any third party components like JAVA or .NET
* Useful for Penetration testers as well as Forensic investigators
* Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software
WinSCP Password Decoder works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system, Windows 8.
Password Decoder for WinSCP is a Freeware software in the category Security developed by SecurityXploded.
The latest version of Password Decoder for WinSCP is 1.5, released on 08/21/2015. It was initially added to our database on 08/21/2015.
Password Decoder for WinSCP runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Password Decoder for WinSCP has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Password Decoder for WinSCP!